Here’s what people are saying from our recent PADLA.ORG sessions. Attendees were from K-12, university, and enterprise organizations:
- Very interactive and fun
- Well Done – good Interaction and relevant insights!
- Greatly appreciated that this was an interactive session; we learn best by doing!
- Good ideas shared, sparks to keep thinking and applying
- Well done. Great collaboration and sharing of ideas.
- This was the best online workshop that I’ve attended for active engagement
- I LOVED this session. I’m new to Zoom.
- Excellent session. Enjoyed the interaction and group work.
- There was a broad range in expertise in the room, so I believe that there were several takeaways from the session. Good Job!
- This is a great session for teachers who are needing to go virtual now that schools are closed.
If you like what we see and what you learned, we hope you’ll help us spread the word!
- Post our website link www.learnonlineinstruction.com on your favorite social outlets.
- Or, please click on any of these social posts to go to that site, and share or retweet the post.
A LinkedIn post about this project. Please share!
Some Tweets. Please like and retweet!